In Berlin, New Jersey - US
TITLE: Graphic Designer
DEPARTMENT: Marketing and Advertising
REPORTS TO: Creative Director of Brand Design/Production Manager
WORK SCHEDULE: 8:30AM – 5:00PM; Monday - Friday
The graphic designer will create visual solutions for communication via the website, email, and mobile applications. This Team Member must act with the A.C. Moore Values in mind: People, integrity, desire to be the best, passion, enthusiasm and new ideas.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for executing creative design solutions for our weekly printed circular, email campaigns & in-store messaging.
- Develop and adhere to graphic standards that strengthen brand equity and streamline the graphic design process.
- Stay abreast of technological advances in the field of graphic design and the latest design trends that will contribute to quality and efficiency.
- Responsible for creating designs for company website including front end landing pages.
- Work within third party email software platform to create and deploy email marketing messages.
- Provide timely digital content to be utilized by the Customer Experience team in all Social Media platforms that the company engages.
- Update, maintain and schedule a wide variety of media on various online platforms.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- 4-5 years experience of graphic and web design
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design or related fields.
- Proficiency in MAC iOS, Adobe Creative Cloud with strong InDesign and Photoshop skills.
- Knowledge of HTML a plus.
- Proofreading ability and strong attention to detail.
- Solid knowledge of interactive design and experience with email animation.
- Ability to follow directions and process artistic and technical feedback resulting in creative design solutions.
- Must be flexible and able to handle changes proactively.
- Possesses a customer focused, detail oriented approach to creative design.
- Ability to work effectively across inter-department project areas including: Customer Experience, Print Media and Photography in order to execute the proper creative messaging.
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize, track and complete multiple and competing priorities at once and deliver all assignments under tight deadlines.
- Must have passion and drive to deliver great designs.
- Digital portfolio preferred
Work is performed in a standard office environment. Team Members must be able to successfully perform the essential functions of this job, with or without a reasonable accommodation.
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required by their Manager.
Click here if you are a returning applicant.