Pricing Integrity SpecialistTITLE: Pricing Integrity Specialist
REPORTS TO: Inventory Control Supervisor
WORK SCHEDULE: Flexibility in scheduling to coincide with pricing tasks; early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays required.
The Pricing Integrity Specialist oversees weekly price changes, setting and verifying weekly Ad signage, and any extended sale signage. This Team Member will provide excellent customer service and an experience that exceeds customer expectations. The individual in this role is responsible for completing assigned store pricing activities on the sales floor or the front end. Team Members often work in multiple areas of the store during each shift, therefore flexibility is crucial. Additionally, this position may also handle recovery, ringing register, processing returns, and light cleaning duties. This Team Member must act with the A.C. Moore Values in mind: People, integrity, desire to be the best, passion, enthusiasm and new ideas.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for weekly price change execution.
- Sets and verifies weekly Ad signage execution.
- Verifies weekly extended sale sign printing.
- Executes Daily Deals signage when scheduled.
- Provide excellent customer service and an experience that exceeds customer expectations.
- Greets all customers with a friendly offer to help.
- Smiles and says “Thank You” during every customer transaction.
- Drive Reward Card and VIP Card sign-ups to meet company expectations.
- Ensures planogram integrity is maintained when placing items back on the shelf.
- Pulls all pegged merchandise forward and fronts product to the shelf edge during recovery.
- Answer telephones with standard A.C. Moore greeting.
- Work as part of the Inventory Control Team to receive and process freight to the sales floor within stated goal of 24 hours.
- Responsible for the stocking of product and executing planograms as directed.
- Handle light janitorial duties such as sweeping, cleaning the restroom and breakroom and taking the garbage to the dumpster.
- Participate or assist with ad setups, classroom activities, and community events in the store.
- Understand the definitions and methods of retail shrink and comply with all Loss Prevention policies.
- Comply with all A.C. Moore policies outlined in the Employment Handbook, including dress code and attendance, and company’s Standard Operating Procedures.
- Perform other duties as requested.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous retail and/or customer service experience preferred.
- High energy level and positive outlook.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Sound critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Basic computer skills preferred.
- Experience with arts and crafts preferred.
- Frequently lifts, carries or otherwise moves and positions objects weighting up to 50lbs.
- Ability to bend, turn, twist, kneel and/or squat up to 75% a day.
- Must be able to move about the store and/or remain stationary, up to 8 hours per day.
- Repetitive movement of hands and arms.
- Ability to ascend and descend a ladder safely, preferred.
- Frequently communicates with customers and/or others.
Team Members must be able to successfully perform the essential functions of this job, with or without a reasonable accommodation.
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required by their Manager.